After a year full of challenges, the Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 were a chance to celebrate the industry’s resiliency and show things are returning to normal. A total of 25 winners were honored during an exclusive ceremony inside the Park Hyatt Bangkok on September 17.
Thailand has been a global leader in preventing the spread of COVD-19 and numerous precautions were in place to ensure a safe evening. The intimate celebration was one of the first major real estate events since the country began reopening in June.
SC Asset enjoyed a great deal of success this year having recorded year-on-year revenue growth while developing some of the most in-demand residential projects in the country. The homebuilder’s work was honored with the awards for Thailand Developer of the Year 2020 and Best Housing Developer Thailand.
One of Bangkok’s most notable new developments was recognized with a very special prize during the Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020. The PARQ earned the Special Recognition Award for Green Innovation.
“The Special Recognition Award for Green Innovation is a validation of our vision brought to life – to become Thailand’s leader in Green Innovation and Sustainability. Today, The PARQ is on track to become Thailand’s first LEED and WELL certified commercial building through the successful collaborative development efforts of both TCC Assets and Frasers Property,” Khun Kamolnai Chaixanien, Director at Kasemsubsiri, proclaimed. “We are humbled by this recognition and look forward to continue to raise the standards of Green Innovation and Sustainability in Thailand and beyond.”
The most coveted honor is the People’s Choice Award for Thailand Project of the Year 2020, one of the only property awards in the country to be voted on by the public. This year, the people chose The Estelle Phrom Phong from Raimon Land as their favorite real estate project. The Estelle Phrom Phong also won Best Luxury Residential Condominium Bangkok.
Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 developer winners:
- Thailand Developer of the Year 2020 – SC Asset
- Best Housing Developer Thailand – SC Asset
- Best Developer Phuket – Botanica Luxury
- Best Boutique Developer Phuket – Serene Surin
Outside of Bangkok, developers continue work on remarkable projects. Among these great developments is Intercontinental Residences Hua Hin from Proud Real Estate, winner of both Best Branded Residence Hua Hin and Best Luxury Condominium Hua Hin. Meanwhile, Wyndham Garden Irin Bangsaray Pattaya from Irin Property took home Best Investment Condominium Eastern Seaboard for the second year in a row.
Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 residential project winners:
- Best Luxury Residential Condominium Bangkok – The Estelle Phrom Phong from Raimon Land
- Best New Launch Condominium Bangkok – The Issara Sathorn from Charn Issara Development
- Best Urban Lifestyle Development Bangkok – THE EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam from Singha Estate
- Best Affordable Condominium Bangkok – Modiz Sukhumvit 50 from AssetWise
- Best New Launch Villa Development Phuket – ISOLA Phuket from Dynasty Group
- Best Luxury Condominium Hua Hin – Intercontinental Residences Hua Hin from Proud Real Estate
- Best Branded Residence Hua Hin – Intercontinental Residences Hua Hin from Proud Real Estate
- Best Luxury Villa Development Hua Hin – Luxury Home from The Bibury
- Best Seaview Apartments Koh Samui – Chariya Residence from Chariya Development Management
- Best Villa Development Eastern Seaboard – Garden Ville 5 from Garden Ville Home & Property
- Best New Launch Condominium Eastern Seaboard – The Rhine 2 Residence from Wealth Asset Group
- Best Investment Condominium Eastern Seaboard – Wyndham Garden Irin Bangsaray Pattaya from Irin Property
- Best Housing Development Eastern Seaboard – Patta Define from Patta Group
Innovation and design were championed at the Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020. The PARQ made history at this year’s ceremony by winning the very first Special Recognition Award for Green Innovation.
Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 design and innovation winners:
- Special Recognition Award for Green Innovation – The PARQ from Kasemsubsiri
- Best Sustainable ECO Design – Serene Condominium from Serene Surin
Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 mixed use, hospitality and commercial project winner:
- Best Co-Working Space Bangkok – The Great Room
The Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 also recognized the best real estate agencies currently operating in the country. A total of five firms were honored in 2020.
Thailand’s Best Real Estate Agencies 2020
- Bridge Estate (Thailand)
- List Sotheby’s International Realty
- Condo Connection Thailand
- Coldwell Banker SEA Property
- YTD Land & Houses – Yarontida Co.,Ltd
“Hosting an in-person ceremony for the Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 is a tribute to both the country’s excellent response to COVID-19 and the real estate sector’s ability to overcome challenges brought on by the pandemic,” Adam Sutcliffe, Dot Property Director, Events and International Markets, says. “This year’s class of winners has proven to be resilient in the face of adversity. We are delighted to have this opportunity to celebrate their hard work.”
The Dot Property Thailand Awards 2020 would like to thank this year’s sponsor Berkeley Group as well as Savills Thailand, the official Awards Consultants, and VIP Transportation Provider Wearnes Automotive for their support of the event.
In December, the Dot Property Awards series concludes its yearly calendar with the Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards 2020. This year’s regional celebration will focus on supporting charity with proceeds going to COVID-19 relief efforts across Southeast Asia.