Listing ID: SGIND007
Office for sale in Ubi Avenue 3, South East
- Building Address: 51 Ubi Avenue 3, Singapore 408858
- Building Description: A purposed-built 2-storey light industrial building.
- Permissible Zoning: Business 1 with plot ratio 2.0
- Tenure: 30 years commencing 1 January 1990 from HDB with an option to renew for a further term of 30 years.
- Land Area:Approximately 11,967.6 sqm / 128,819.25 sqft
- Gross Floor Area: Approximately 15,579 sqm / 167,692.36 sqft (subject to survey)
- Sale Arrangement: Outright sale arrangement either partial leaseback or vacant possession
The Property is located at the northern flank of Ubi Avenue 3 at its intersection with Ubi Road 2, approximately 10km from the city center, close to Tai Seng, Macpherson and upcoming Ubi MRT stations. The immediate locality is industrial in nature comprising mainly purpose-built detached factory, standard JTC factory buildings, flatted factory buildings and car showrooms/workshops mainly for offices, light manufacturing industries, motor vehicle-related industries and other related uses. Prominent developments in the vicinity include Comfort Delgro Driving Centre, Vertex, Frontier, Automobile Megamart, Eunos Technolink and Enterprise One etc.The site is also located very near to residential estate, hence able to gain ready access to a large pool of labours and customers.
Labour supply is readily available from the nearby Eunos/Kampong Ubi/Macpherson HDB Estates. Public transportation is within walking distance along the main arterial roads. Accessibility to other parts of Singapore is enhanced by its close proximity to the Paya Lebar/Eunos/Macpherson MRT Stations and Pan-Island/Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressways. The Bartley viaduct is also a short drive away.
It is strategically located along Ubi Avenue 3 as well as Ubi Road 2, enjoying prominent dual frontage. It also has 2 separate entrance access to the building for heavy vehicles and cars. The Property has high specifications - fully air-conditioned, with big manufacturing floor plate and high specifications for ceiling height and floor loading. The current plot ratio is approximately 1.3, with potential to increase gross floor area up to approximate 257,000sf, based on the permissible plot ratio of 2.0 (URA Masterplan 2014). The property has a balance of 5 years lease tenure, with an option to renew for a further term of 30 years.
- Air Conditioning